Welcome to Peacock Ridge Farm!
Enchante! I am so glad that you are here. Grab a cup of tea and let’s sit down and get to know each other.
I live on a ten-acre farm in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain range. We have been remodeling our farm for ten years and we just couldn’t be happier here. I thoroughly enjoy sharing what’s happening on the farm with you on my blog.
I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 35 years. It’s truly been a wonderful and sometimes tough journey. We have two grown children, a son and a daughter., and we have four grandbabies. Has anyone told you yet how amazing it is to be a grandparent? You really need to try it.
My passions are God, my family, my home and garden, entertaining and I love anything French Country.
My motto is “You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make your home beautiful.” I have been an Interior Designer and Boutique owner for many years. I always tell my clients that if you love “it,” it will work in your home.
On my blog, you will see many DIY projects, gardening and home decorating ideas, tablescapes and so much more. Please subscribe to my blog and spend some time together.
Beautiful interiors don’t have to come with an outrageous price tag. My style is what I like to call Vintage French Farmhouse, I love mixing decorating styles, especially opposites like the glitz of a chandelier dripping in crystals with a chair upholstered in worn aged leather. Refined, yet not too formal-but, livable, elegant traditional design, adding warmth and vintage elements.
A few of my favorite things
- Favorite time of year – I absolutely love fall
- Favorite recipe – Blackberry Cobbler
- Favorite memory – Meeting my grand babies for the first time
- A big dream – to have our home and farm featured in magazines
- A treasured acquisition – the antique buffet that I grew up with. My mom recently passed away and gifted it to me. I will always treasure it.
- Favorite pastime – A hike on a cool crisp day.
Hugs and blessings to you,