Delicious and Easy Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
Hey Friends! I’m so glad that you are here. Don’t you just love a recipe that is fast, easy and oh, so, delicious? Me, too. Boy, are you in for a treat. Today, I am going to share a great recipe with you that is so delicious and it is a meal all in one bowl. I’m going to show you how to make this easy and delicious Asian Chicken Salad.
Doesn’t this look delicious? This easy chicken salad recipe is packed with flavor. It is so quick and simple.
Delicious Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 c, Salad Greens
- 1 1/2 c. Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 c. Almonds, sliced
- 1T. Seasame Seeds
- 1 c. Mandarin Oranges
- 1 c. Sugar Snap Peas, chopped
- 1/2 c. Peanut Butter
- 2T. Rice Vinegar
- 4T. Honey
- 2T Seasame Oil
- 1T. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1T. Soy Sauce
- 2T. Chicken Stock
- pinch of Salt
- In a large bowl, add salad greens, chicken, avocado, seasame seeds, mandarin oranges, and snow pwas.
- In a small sauce pan over low heat, add all remaining ingredients. Cook until the peanut dressing starts to thicken. Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour over Asian Chicken Salad.
Did you know that I have a cookbook? It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
Well, my friends, that’s it! I sure hope that you enjoyed this post, if so, please Pin It!
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.)
Click links to see product information.
Designer Ashley Hanley Creates a Home to Make Guests Feel Like They’re Staying at a Boutique Hotel
There’s also a functional yet inviting work from home space for the homeowner.
Blessings to you,