How to Make Delicious Homemade Blackberry Cobbler
I’m so glad that you are here today. I’m sharing the recipe for my very favorite thing to make, blackberry cobbler. I grew up in Oregon, blackberries grow everywhere, and I really do mean everywhere. Blackberries should be our state plant. As I grew up, my mom would gather all five of us kids, grab some buckets and pick blackberries. Boy, did I love this, it’s one of my favorite memories from my childhood. Nothing says summer, fun times and family more than blackberry cobbler. I took my kids to go pick blackberries and they grew up eating and enjoying balckberry cobbler. Today, my grandbabies are here to help me make it and eat it. My heart is so happy.
The berry ingredients go into the pot.
- 8-10 cups of Blackberries
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Kraft Minute Tapioca
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. Vanilla
- 4 T. Butter
- 2 cups Oats
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1T + 4T Butter, melted
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pot, add berries, sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, vanilla and butter.
- Cook on medium heat until the berries cook down and start to thicken.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish. Pour berries into the pan.
- In a separate bowl, add oats, almond flour, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Crumble onto the berries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crumble topping is golden brown.
I sure hope that you enjoyed this post and I do hope that you will try the recipe. If you do, please let me know what you think of it. One thing that I really like about this recipe is that it is gluten free and dairy free.
For more delicious recipes see posts here, here, here and here.
Please follow me at Facebook.com/PeacockRidgeFarm.com, on Instagram @peacockridge, on Pinterest and YouTube.
Hugs and blessings to you,
Sunday 4th of July 2021
Looks amazing, Renae! I have never heard of cooking a cobbler before baking it. Love the crumble topping. Can’t wait to give this a try! Happy 4th, sweet friend!
Saturday 26th of June 2021
Looks delicious Renae.
Wednesday 30th of June 2021
Thank you so much, Lynda. It's a family favorite. hugs to you.