How to Create the Perfect Beach Picnic
Hey Friends! Can you believe that it is July already? Time sure flies when you are having fun. I’m so glad that you are here. Today, I am going to show you how to create the perfect beach picnic.
Don’t you just love summer? And picnics? And beach reads? And lazy afternoons? Me, too. And when you combine them all together? Well, life just doesn’t get any better. My husbands family has the loveliest ranch along the coast. He spent his summers here as a child. When we spend time here, it feels like coming home.
Isn’t this wonderful? We had the whole beach to ourselves. Here are the things that make a perfect beach picnic.
1. A beach umbrella-I love sitting on the beach, but I don’t want to get a sunburn. You can get this umbrella here.
2. A beach blanket. This one is great. It keeps the sand out and it folds up nicely and has a handle. Get it here.
3. Great beach chairs. These fold up flat and you can easily sling them over your shoulder. Get it here.
4. Fluffy beach towels. I love great beach towels and these are the best. Get them here.
5. A beach hat to keep the sun off of my face. I adore this one. Get it here.
6. An awesome beach bag to hold all of your goodies. Get it here.
7. A wonderful beach read. Writers and Lovers is a fun summer book. Get it here.
8. Great food that is super easy to make. I like making a simple charcuterie board for our picnics. Get the board here.
I sure hope that you are enjoying your summer and that you can get out soon and have a wonderful lazy day enjoying a lovely picnic soon.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I always so enjoy of time together. Hugs and blessings to you,