Add some rustic elegance to your holiday season this year with this stunning blue and brass French Country Christmas tree. Learn how you can recreate the look at home!
Get ready for the holidays with this stunning and festive French Country-inspired Christmas tree! See our step-by-step guide on how to decorate your own blue & brass tree, full of rustic elegance.
Welcome! I am so glad that you are here.
I always enjoy our time together.
Are you ready to create a stunning holiday display this Christmas?
If so, have you considered decorating with a blue and brass theme?
This type of color scheme is an underappreciated yet classic combination for any festive décor. Not sure where to start? We’ve got your back!
In this blog post we will provide some useful tips on how to create the perfect tree adorned in blue and brass decorations.
Using Get ready to take your regular old Christmas tree from drab and boring to something out of a dreamy winter wonderland!
Today, I am sharing How to Decorate a Blue and Brass Christmas Tree.
Come on, I’ll show you.
Bring holiday cheer with this gorgeous French Country Christmas tree!
Check out our tips on how to decorate with blue ribbons, brass garland, and sweet candles for the perfect rustic-elegant look.
I feel so blessed to be collaborating with King Of Christmas again this year.
They have THE BEST Christmas trees and decor.
This tree is their 7′ Hancock Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree 450 Warm White Led Lights.
Their products are such high quality and the trees are so easy to set up. No more Christmas tree and Christmas light hassle.
You will love them.
Are you ready to get into the spirit of the season?
Decorating your home for Christmas is a great way to spread some holiday cheer and enjoy all everything that this time of year has to offer.
If you are looking for an eye-catching centerpiece, why not try a French blue and brass Christmas tree?
This classic combination brings together two vintage colors that create a sophisticated look with subtle sparkle.
We will show you how to use ribbon, Christmas lights, ornaments and garlands to incorporate both hues—including tips on getting it done in style!
Let’s explore our Christmas tree ideas for a beautiful vintage style Christmas season!
Are you ready to deck the halls with a sparkling Christmas tree?
This season, why not add a touch of glamour and Old World elegance to your decorating by adorning your tree in hues of French blue and brass in your living room.
A classic color combination that fits right into any décor scheme, French blue and a brass colored simple garland are sure to make an impact on all who see it.
Whether you’re hosting parties for family or friends this holiday season, or just spending time with your family in your family room, we bet they’ll be wowed!
Read on for our tips about how to decorate a beautiful blue and brass Christmas tree that will last through the years.
And while you’re at it, why not decorate your coffee table, dining room and fireplace mantel with little vignettes of blue decorations, vintage brass candlesticks, velvet ribbon, and dried orange slice garlands to coordinate with your Christmas tree.
Blue and brass Christmas decorations are a classic and stylish combination that can add a touch of elegance to your holiday décor. Here are some tips on how to decorate your own blue and brass Christmas tree, whether it’s a real tree or an artificial tree:
- Choose a variety of blue and brass ornaments in different shapes, sizes, and finishes. This will help to create a visually interesting and dynamic display.
- Use blue and brass ribbon to decorate your tree and add a touch of sparkle. You can wrap the ribbon around the tree, tie it into bows, or use it to hang ornaments from.
- Add a brass garland to your tree for a touch of glamour. You can drape the garland over the branches of your tree or use it to create a wreath for the top of your tree.
- Place blue wrapped gifts at the base of your tree to create a suspense.
- To further enhance the rustic-elegant look, consider adding other natural elements to your tree, such as pine cones, berries, or branches.
- Blue not your thing? You can choose various styles of diy garland or blush ribbons.
Here are some additional tips:
- When choosing ornaments, look for pieces that are made from a variety of materials, such as glass, wood, metal, and ceramic. This will help to add texture and visual interest to your tree.
- Choose different sizes of ornaments. Start by adding larger ornaments and working your way down to tiny ornaments.
- If you have any vintage or heirloom ornaments, be sure to include them in your display. These pieces will add a touch of nostalgia and charm to your tree.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match different shades of blue and brass. The more variety you have, the more interesting and unique your tree will look.
- When hanging ornaments, be sure to space them out evenly so that they don’t look crowded. You can also use different hanging heights to create a more dynamic display.
- Once you have finished decorating your tree, take a step back and admire your work. Make sure that all of the elements are balanced and that the tree looks cohesive.
- Add loads of blue accents with blue ornaments-it’s such a classic and calming color palette.
- Add natural elements, twinkle lights, a topper for the top of the tree, some new ornaments and red berries for a whole new look.
- Love the look of a white Christmas? Use white stockings, string lights and a faux garland on a flocked tree.
- Try a collection of diy mini Christmas trees in a set of three or five to create an asymmetrical look.
With a little bit of planning and effort, you can create a stunning blue and brass Christmas tree that will be the envy of all your friends and family.
If you are new here, welcome.
I am so glad that you are here.
I’m Renae and I love all things home, French Country design, easy recipes and life on the farm.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog.
I love new friends.
With a French blue and brass Christmas tree, you can create the holiday centerpiece of your dreams.
Whether you’re looking for something classic and traditional or modern and chic, we’ve shared tips on decorating with this beautiful combination that will have everyone admiring your handiwork!
From garlands to ribbons and dynamic ornaments, you can add timeless hues of blue and shiny brass accents.
To keep the inspiration flowing all season long, make sure to stay connected—subscribe to our blog for more tips, follow us on Pinterest to access plenty of creative ideas and join us on Instagram to see vintage-style decorations.
Get ready for an eye-catching holiday display that is brimming with cheer!
See how I repurposed these beautiful ornaments.
For More Great Simple Ideas to create a cozy look for your Holidays
Wait and see what I have planned for next year.
See our Christmas Home Tour from last year including A beautiful Christmas mantel.Our Beautiful Holiday Home Tour-Merry Christmas and Beautiful Christmas Home Tour 2022-Tips and Tricks for Holiday Decorating.
Finally, we have come to the end of our journey.
We have explored how French blue and brass Christmas tree decorations can create a classic yet stylish look.
With tips on how to incorporate ribbon, ornaments and garlands to give your tree an eye-catching centerpiece, you can now dress up your Christmas tree in style!
Whether for yourself or for a loved one, this festive combination is sure to get everyone in the spirit of the season.
If you liked this blog post be sure to subscribe to our blog, Pinterest and Instagram pages.
There will be more exciting content coming your way so don’t miss out—merry Christmas!
How stunning is a blue and brass Christmas tree!
Not only does it add class and sophistication to your holiday decor, but the combination also creates a unique look that can wow visitors.
As we have demonstrated, using ornaments, garlands and ribbon is a great way to bring these two vintage colors together – making it the perfect show-stopping centerpiece for your home.
This holiday season should be about making memories, enjoying the present moment and taking time to appreciate the blessings of years past.
So why not decks yourself out with some classic hues in light of those precious moments?
We encourage you to step forward and give your tree a festive flair by incorporating blue and brass into its design.
And don’t forget to follow us on our blog, Pinterest, and Instagram for lots more decoration advice!
Please follow me on my Pinterest account.
Let’s See What My Blogging Friends are Up To
Robyn from Robyn’s French Nest is sharing 17 EASY IDEAS TO DECORATE A LADDER FOR CHRISTMAS.
Heidi from Eleanor Rose Home is sharing DIY Christmas Shelf Decor Ideas for The Kitchen.
Coco is haring Thoughts on Preparing for Holiday Guests. She is the sweetest.
Yvonne from Stone Gable is sharing Keeping A Thankful Heart At Thanksgiving.
Pork & Green Bean Stir-Fry. Doesn’t this sound delicious?
Michele from Vintage Home Designs is sharing Rustic and Cabin Inspired Christmas Table Setting Ideas.
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. Get The Cookbook.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure. This is how I get paid for writing my blog. I greatly appreciate your support.)
Click link below to see product information.
Recent Happenings on the Blog
- Delicious and Creamy Homemade Dairy Free Irish Cream
- Bringing Joy to the Holidays: Ultimate Hostess Gift Guide
- Ideas for How to Set a Beautiful Thanksgiving Table
- How to Make the Best Christmas Wreath Charcuterie
- ‘Tis the Season to Shine: Beautiful Holiday Fashion Gift Guide
- Vintage Tinsel Holiday Mantle
- The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe-Gluten Free…
- Pumpkin Crumble-Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- How to Make Healthy Chocolate Clusters-Gluten…
By AuthorRenae Frey
See the web story.