This easy garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes recipe is the perfect side dish for any meal!
A hearty and easy sweet potato recipe that will fill you up and tantalize your taste buds!
Welcome! I am so glad that you are here. I always enjoy our time together.
In the mood for a creamy and delicious side dish? Look no further than this recipe for garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes! This dish is easy to make and is perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s bound to please even the pickiest of eaters. So, what are you waiting for? Get started on this tasty dish today!
Today, I am sharing How to Make Delicious Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes.
Come on, I’ll show you.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy side dish to add to your menu, look no further than garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes!
This recipe is simple to make and only requires a few ingredients.
Best of all, it’s crowd-pleasing and sure to be a hit with your guests.
So, give this recipe a try next week and enjoy some comfort food goodness!
What Do I Need to Make Delicious Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes?
If you want to know how to make an easy, yet delicious side dish, look no further than this garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes recipe.
The potatoes are cooked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, that is so delicious.
This is the perfect side dish for any occasion!
You will need golden sweet potatoes, butter, cream cheese, bacon, coconut milk, arrowroot powder, chives, dried onion salt and pepper.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog.
How to Make Delicious Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
This easy garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes recipe will be a hit with your family!
It’s hearty, delicious, and perfect for a winter meal.
Step 1: Using a vegetable peeler, peel the sweet potatoes.
Step 3: Next, I layered the sliced sweet potatoes into a baking dish.
Step 4: Next, I made the creamy sauce.
I hope you enjoying this recipe for garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes!
If you’re looking for more easy and delicious side dishes, be sure to subscribe to my blog, Pinterest and Instagram. I
‘ll be sharing lots of great recipes in the coming weeks that are perfect for your holiday or everyday menu.
Thanks so much for reading and have a happy reading!
Step 5: Now, I topped the potatoes with the cream sauce and sprinkled on some chives.
I hope you enjoy this recipe for garlic butter scalloped sweet potatoes!
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out my blog, Pinterest and Instagram.
I’ll be sharing lots of delicious recipes each and every week.
And, don’t forget to subscribe so you never miss a post!
Looking for a simple and delicious dessert recipe? Try this triple berry dump cake. You are going to love it.
Step 6: I baked it until golden brown and the potatoes were nice and soft.
I hope you enjoy this garlic butter scalloped sweet potato recipe as much as we do!
If you love it and want to see more recipes like it, be sure to subscribe to our blog, follow us on Pinterest and Instagram.
We’ll be sharing lots of Thanksgiving goodness in the coming weeks so stay tuned!
Delicious Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Large Golden Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 13.5 oz can Coconut Cream, non sweet
- 6 T Butter or non dairy butter
- 1 t Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 t Herbs de Provence
- 1 t Arrowroot powder or constarch
- 1 c Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Layer sliced sweet potatoes in a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkled bacon over sweet potatoes.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, add coconut cream, butter, garlic, herbs de Provence, and salt and pepper. Heat until warm throughout.
- In a small bowl, add arrowroot powder and a small amout of water and mix well. Add to the cream sauce and stir until thickened.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Until sweet potatoes are tender.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing How to Make Delicious Garlic Butter Scalloped Sweet Potatoes. If so, please Pin It!
Please follow me on my Pinterest account, here.
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. This is how I get paid for writing my blog. I greatly appreciate your support.)
Click link below to see product information.
Recent Happenings on the Blog
- A Beautiful and Timeless Vintage Christmas Home Tour
- How to Create a Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Create a Beautiful Candlelit English Country Christmas
- A Refined Gift Guide of Luxury for the Exceptional Man
- Cyber Monday Shopping Guide The Best Gift Ideas
- Ideas for a Beautiful Christmas Tablescape for Your Holiday