Treat your family with this simple yet scrumptious blueberry bread pudding recipe! Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, gluten-free/ dairy free, and a special occasion treat.
Welcome! I am so glad that you are here.
I always enjoy our time together.
Are you looking for a tasty, easy-to-make dessert that’s sure to please the whole family?
Look no further!
Blueberry bread pudding may just be the perfect dessert.
This sweet delicacy is a cinch to make but still feels fancy — not to mention its irresistible aromas of cinnamon and blueberries will have your mouth watering in anticipation.
While this recipe calls for fresh or frozen blueberries, feel free to substitute in any other berry if desired.
So let’s break out our baking supplies and get started on creating this simple yet delicious treat everyone will love.
Today, I am sharing How to Make Easy and Delicious Blueberry Bread Pudding.
Come on, I’ll show you.
Delight your friends & family with this simple, easy-to-make blueberry bread pudding!
Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, or any special occasion celebration.
Gluten free and dairy free too.
The blueberries add sweetness while the pecans add an extra crunch.
Bread pudding was always my mother in laws favorite dessert.
She would get it any time that it was on the menu.
My husband and I would even bring some home for her, if we were out to dinner and saw it on the menu while we were out for dinner.
She really loved it.
So bread pudding seems like the perfect addition to a Mother’s Day brunch.
What Do I Need to Make Easy and Delicious Blueberry Bread Pudding?
Are you in the mood for some deliciousness?
Ah, bread pudding – the classic comfort food.
And when it’s made with sweet blueberries, it’s even more delicious!
If you’ve ever wanted to make your own mouth-watering homemade version of this beloved dessert, then look no further.
Today we’re bringing you the ultimate guide to creating an easy and delectable blueberry bread pudding that will bring a smile to everyone in your household!
You will need: 1 loaf sliced gluten free bread, coconut milk, eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, blueberries fresh or frozen, butter, pecans, full fat coconut cream.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my blog.
I love new friends.
How to Make Easy and Delicious Blueberry Bread Pudding
Pour this milk and egg mixture over the cut bread. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes, allowing it to absorb the milk.
Step 3: Add in the blueberries and pecans, distributing them through out the bread mixture. Drizzle the melted butter over the entire bread pudding.
Cover the pudding lightly with foil. Give room for expansion.
I would love it if you would join me for my Amazon Live this Thursday at 2:00 PST, here.
Step 4: Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and continue to bake for 15 minutes more or until center is fully set.
Allow the pudding to cool some, but serve it warm with the Creme Anglaise.
How to Make the Creme Anglaise
Bring 2 eggs to room temperature, and separate using only the yolks.
TIP: Add the cracked egg into a bowl and use an empty plastic water bottle to suck the egg yolk out. It’s a super easy way to separate eggs. Just squeeze the empty water bottle and put the mouth of it onto the egg yolk and unsqueeze the bottle.
Whip the egg yolks with the sugar until fluffy and pale yellow, set aside.
In a small sauce pan heat the coconut cream until it is simmering, remove from heat.
Stirring constantly, slowly mix the egg mixture into the hot coconut milk.
Add vanilla and continue to simmer for about 5-7 minutes until the mixture has slightly thickened.
Place the Creme Anglaise in the refrigerator to get completely chilled and serve with the warm bread pudding.
Doesn’t this make your mouth water?
Blueberry bread pudding is a delightful staple for any dessert lover.
With its simple preparation steps and delectable end-product, it’s sure to impress anyone who takes a bite.
Not to mention the delicious aroma that will be emanating from your kitchen throughout the process!
So grab a bowl, mix up some ingredients, and treat yourself to this delicious classic.
Oh, and make sure you stay tuned for even more delicious recipes coming up soon!
If you’d like to stay in the loop with us here at the blog, why not subscribe to our email list, Pinterest or Instagram?
Trust us — your taste buds will thank you.
With blueberry bread pudding recipe, you’ve got an easy-to-make dessert that tastes like it took all day to prepare!
Not only does it have irresistible aromas of cinnamon and blueberries, but you can substitute any other type of berry if desired.
So why not take a break from traditional sweets and whip up a batch today?
It will definitely be worth the effort – your family won’t be able to get enough.
Plus, while you’re here don’t forget to subscribe to the blog, Pinterest page, and Instagram account – that way you’ll never miss out on new recipes or posts.
All in all, blueberry bread pudding is an easy-to-make yet deliciously fancy dessert, sure to please even your toughest critics.
Plus, you can use your favorite type of berry when making it and adjust the recipe however you see fit.
With a few simple steps and a handful of ingredients, you’ll soon be on your way to indulging in this sinfully sweet treat.
Now let’s get in that kitchen and make some tasty memories!
Remember if you like this delicious blog post then make sure to subscribe to our blog, Pinterest and Instagram for more updates.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing How to Make Easy and Delicious Blueberry Bread Pudding. If so, please Pin It!
Please follow me on my Pinterest account, here.
Easy and Delicious Blueberry Bread Pudding
Blueberry Bread Pudding
- 2 c Coconut cream, unsweetened
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1 1/2 t Vanilla Extract
- dash Cinnamon
- 1/4 c. Butter, or non dairy butter
- 1/2 c Pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 c Blueberries
- 1 c Coconut Cream
- 2 T Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 t Vanilla Extract
Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut the bread into cubes and place in the 8.5 x 4.5" loaf pan.
- Gently beat the eggs, then add the coconut cream, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and continue to whip with a whisk until the sugar has been fully incorporated.
- Pour this milk and egg mixture over the cut bread, mixing it well so that all of the bread has absorbed some of the milk. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Add in the blueberries, distributing them through out the bread mixture. Cover the pudding lightly with foil. Give room for expansion.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, then uncover and continue to bake for 10 minutes more or until center is fully set.
- Allow the pudding to cool some, but serve it warm with the Creme Anglaise
- Bring 2 eggs to room temperature, and using only the yolks. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until fluffy and pale yellow, set aside.
- In a small pot heat the coconut cream until it is simmering, remove from heat. Stirring constantly, slowly add the egg mixture, continue to simmer for about 5-7 minutes until the mixture has slightly thickened.
- Place the Creme Anglaise in the refrigerator to get completely chilled and serve with the warm bread pudding.
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. This is how I get paid for writing my blog. I greatly appreciate your support.)
Click link below to see product information.
Looking for more great recipes?
Recent Happenings on the Blog
- Feel Cozy This Season With These Beautiful Fall Favorites
- Pumpkin Cake with Maple Glaze
- Beautiful Five Minute French Country Wreath
- Fall Vignette with Elegant Vintage Silver & Pheasant Feathers
- Tomato Marmalade Salad – Easy & Delicious!
- Oh, for the Love of Pumpkin – The Best Pumpkin Gift Guide of The Season