Hey Friends! I’m so glad that you are here. Don’t you just love a recipe that is fast, easy and oh, so, delicious? Me, too. Today, I am going to share one of my classic recipes with you. It’s perfect for any time of the year. You are going to love this easy recipe.
Doesn’t this look delicious? Do you ever wonder what to do with fresh green beans? Sometimes in the summertime, you have an abundance of fresh greenbeans, but what do you do with lots of fresh greenbeans? This recipe is quick, healthy and delicious- and it’s gluten free.
This recipe has just a few ingredients and, most likely, you already have them on hand. You will need green beans, salt, pepper, butter, chicken stock and almonds.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Fresh Greenbeans, stems removed
- 3 c. Chicken Stock
- 3 T. Butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 c. Sliced Almonds
- In a steamer pot inserted into a stock pot, add chcken stock and greenbeans, Cook on med. high until greenbeans a crisp tender, about 15 mins. Don’t over cook them.
- Drain. Put the greenbeans into the stock pot.
- Add butter and salt and pepper. Toss.
- Sprinkle on sliced almonds.
Did you know that I have a cookbook? It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
I am definitely thinking of fall, my favorite season. Here are some wreaths that would add Autumn elegance to your front door. Click on the images to get product information.
Hugs and blessings to you,