Hey Friends! I’m so glad that you are here. Don’t you just love a recipe that is fast, easy and oh, so, delicious? Me, too. Today, I am going to share a great recipe with you that is easy to make and it is a crowd pleaser. You can make this ahead and take it to a pot luck, or put it in a crossiant and take it on a picnic. It is super versatile. You are going to love this Chicken Salad recipe.
Doesn’t this look delicious? This is one of my go-to recipes. I make a big batch of it. It keeps well for four to five days in the refridgerator. Did I mention how delicious this is?
My husband lovingly calls me “The Queen of the Ten Minute Meal.” Life is way too short to spend so much time in the kitchen, right? This is one of those recipes that get’s you out of the kitchen quickly, but it tastes great, too.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel, here.
The Best Chicken Salad
- 4 c. Chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 c. Green Grapes, cut in half
- 1 c. Slivered Almonds
- 1 c. Dried Cranberries
- 2 c. Mayonnaise
- 1 T. Curry Powder
- Dash of Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Crossiants, optional
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, grapes, almonds, cranberries, mayonnaise, curry powder, cumin and salt and pepper.
- If you want to, you can slice a crossiant and fill it with the chiken salad.
- This recipe can be easily halved or doubled depending on how many people that you want to feed.
Did you know that I have a cookbook? It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
I am remodeling my office this week, so I thought that I would share some great office items with you.
Click links to see product information.
Blessings to you,