Learn how to make the best gluten free, dairy free lemon blueberry bread with this easy recipe from Peacock Ridge Farm. Try it today for a delicious treat!
Craving something sweet but worried about gluten and dairy? Check out our delicious and easy-to-make lemon blueberry bread recipe that’s both gluten free and dairy free.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious, easy to make gluten free and dairy free lemon blueberry bread recipe from Peacock Ridge Farm!
Welcome! I am so glad that you are here. I always enjoy our time together.
Do you ever crave bread? Steaming hot and fresh from the oven?
But, sadly, you are gluten free and dairy free? Well friend-I’ve got you.
Today, I am sharing The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe-Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
Come on, I’ll show you.
Oh my goodness! I wish that you were here to smell the aroma of this delicious homemade bread. A few years ago, I went gluten free and dairy fee-which I am thrilled that I did.
But, one of the only things that I miss is hot bread fresh from the oven.
When I came across a recipe for lemon blueberry bread-I wanted to make it gluten and dairy free.
Sometimes gluten free bread can be dry.
I added a secret ingredient that makes this bread so moist.
How to make a delicious and easy recipe for gluten free and dairy free bread?
What gluten free flour is best for making bread?
I love Bob’s Redmill’s 1 to 1 Baking Flour. It is delicious. Here is what you will need for this quick and simple recipe: Bob’s Redmill 1 to 1 Baking flour, Baking Soda, Eggs, Fresh Blueberries, Lemons, Maple Syrup and Powdered Sugar.
Any guesses what the secret ingredient is? It’s applesauce.
I use applesauce a lot when I am baking-usually I use it instead of oil, but in this recipe-I wanted to add a bit more moistness to the bread and a bit more sweetness.
I love fruit in just about anything-the flavors of the lemon and blueberry are incredible together. Then when you add the lemon zest glaze, then your taste buds will really sing.
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Butter a loaf pan.
Step 3: In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
Step 4: Zest lemon, then halve and squeeze lemon.
Step 5: In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well. Add blueberries.iv id=”fd-form-61855eb8db5bc2b4fb308994″>
Step 6: Pour batter into loaf pan.
Step 7: Bake for 40-50 minutes. Be sure to check on it, every oven bakes a bit differently. You don’t want to overbake it.
Can you smell it? It smells amazing! There is nothing like the aroma of a fresh baked homemade bread made with love for your friends and family.
Step 8: While the bread is cooling, make the Lemon Zest Glaze. And pour onto the cool bread.
Step 6: Enjoy! Yum! This is making my mouth water.
This gluten free bread recipe is not only easy, but there is no kneading required. It’s super fast to put it together and pop it in the oven. And the best part is that it isn’t dry.
See the “How To” Video
Please see the video on “The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe-Gluten Free and Dairy Free” below.
I hope that this has inspired you to make delicious homemade The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe-Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
I sure hope that you enjoyed this post. If so, please PIN IT.
The Best Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe-Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- 1 2/3 c. Gluten Free Flour
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1/4 t Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/4 c Maple Syrup
- Zest of one Lemon
- 1/3 c Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c Apple Sauce
- 1 1/4 c Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- For the glaze;
- 1/4 c. Confectioners Sugar
- 1 T. of water. You can add more to get the consistency that you want.
- zest of one lemon
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Add blueberries. Mix well.
- Pour into buttered pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and let cool.
- Make glaze- add all ingredients and mix well. Pour over cool bread.
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
For My Blogging Friends
I, along with three very talented ladies; Lynn from Living Large in a Small House, Michele from Vintage Home Designs and Diane from South House Designs are started a link party that went live yesterday. The party runs from Friday 8:00 EST to Monday at 12 noon. Please join us each and every Friday. We are featuring the best of the best bloggers at our upscale link party. Our “Fabulous Friday Link Party” is going to be the place where you can meet more like-minded bloggers and have your amazing posts featured. We can’t wait to see you there!
If you are not a blogger, this is a great way to get loads of inspiration. in one spot.
Link up to the Link Party, Here.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. Your support and purchases allow me to continue to write my blog and share ideas with you. I would love it if you would share my blog with your friends and family. I greatly appreciate you. If I can’t find the exact item that I am showing, I will substitute something similar.)
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here. This is how I get paid for writing my blog. I greatly appreciate your support.)
Click links below to see product information.
Alison Victoria’s New Atlanta Home Was Originally Intended to Be a Flip
The HGTV star couldn’t help but fall in love with the loft that exists in a converted textile mill.
Recent Happenings on the Blog
Click on Links to see products from Retailers That I Love.
- How to Create Rustic Elegance for your Fall Table
- How to Make Delicious Coconut Truffles
- How to Create a Beautiful Buffalo Check Farmhouse Tablescape
Lemon Blueberry Bread
This bread is paleo, gluten-free, dairy free, grain-freeSERVINGS8 slicesCALORIES195 kcal
- 1 1/3 cups fine blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries or raspberries
For the Glaze
- 1 Tbsp coconut milk from the can just the top, the solid part
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- For garish, zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper or spray pan generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: eggs, maple syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well to combine. Lastly, fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 40-50 minutes until tester comes out clean. Allow loaf to cool completely in the pan before removing.
- Once loaf is cooled completely, make your glaze: Place a small pot over low heat and add coconut milk, lemon juice, jam and lemon zest. Stir constantly until ingredients are well-combined. Drizzle glaze on top and garnish with zest from 1 lemon. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!