I am so glad that you are here. I always enjoy our time together. If you have been here for any amount of time, you know how much I love Fall and all that comes with Fall-sweaters, boots, fall leaves, apples. I mean, I love everything about Fall, especially pumpkin. Do you love Pumpkin Pancakes? I am going to share the best pumpkin pancake recipe, ever. Are you ready?
These pancakes are so delicious! I am gluten free and dairy free (however, I do eat butter), this recipe is soooo good that you won’t feel like you are missing anything.
This recipe is so simple and delicious!
See the video below to see how I made these delicious home-made pumpkin pancakes, perfect for breakfast on a beautiful Fall morning.
I would love it if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
Delicious Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin Puree (depending upon how viscous the pumpkin puree is, you may need to add extra flour)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2/3 c. Almond flour
- 1 t. Baking Powder
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- 1/4 t. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 c. Almond Milk
- 1 t. Butter, melted
- 1 T. Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Heat skillet to medium high.
- In skillet, melt a tablespoon of butter.
- Using a measuring cup, scoop pancake batter into heated skillet.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
Well, my friends, that’s it! I sure hope that you enjoyed this post, if so, please Pin It!
Did you know that I have a cookbook?
It is full of easy and healthy recipes. You can get it here.
(Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.)
Click links to see product information.
This Modern Portland Home by Donna Dufresne Pays Tribute to Its Historic Roots
The premise was to work with the architecture, not against it.